Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please ....

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please ....
Date: 2001-05-09 03:16:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Bruce,

You should be able to remove this item from your patches list. You
applied a patch that fixed the root problem today. That patch to
org/postgresql/jdbc1/Statement.java added a missing parenthesis. That
fixes the bug. The further sugestion in the below mail note (to declare
the object as a org.postgresql.ResultSet instead of the 11 casts) is a
different way to fix the same problem. But since the bug is fixed I
don't see a reason to keep this item on the patches list.

thanks,
--Barry