Re: wierd problems with DBI/DBD::pg?

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wierd problems with DBI/DBD::pg?
Date: 2001-04-30 19:54:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I widly use DBI/DBD::Pg and doesn't notice any problem. Perhaps because
there's no error or they are well handled :-)). I'm interested to know more
about this problem because I have many script to review in that case.

Could you please send more explanation of the problem and some source code
related to them. Do you use mod_perl ? I presume you're 'Internal error' is
from Apache log... What version of DBI and DBD are you using ?

Regards,

Gilles

I'm not here tomorow but can take a look on wenesday...