General usage for pg_dumpall

From: Joseph Koenig <joe(at)jwebmedia(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: General usage for pg_dumpall
Date: 2001-04-27 15:14:41
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi, I want to backup a database. I've read here that pg_dumpall is
really the best way to do it. However, what options are going to be most
useful to me, should I need to restore the db ever. I know there's
probably lots of conditional things, but just in general, what are the
most commonly used. I'm mainly looking at the benefit of using -o and
-d. Thanks,

Joe

pgsql-general by date