PostgreSql vs MySql

From: "Ken Godee" <ken(at)perfect-image(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSql vs MySql
Date: 2001-04-27 20:25:10
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I'm trying to decide between PostgreSql and MySql.
I think PostgreSql stands hands above MySql.
The problem is currently testing using a win95 system
and just wanted input on installing/using PostgreSql on this
OS or if I should use MySql on this OS and just wait till I get a
linux box set up for the PostgreSql sever?
I know sounds dumb but right now I really want to spend time
just learning/configuring the Perl/Tk scripts to interface with a
database. Any help/input would be helpfull.