New PostgreSQL Review at epinions.com

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New PostgreSQL Review at epinions.com
Date: 2001-04-26 14:33:54
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi all,

A new PostgreSQL review has been written for the epinions.com website
yesterday by mlwmohawk.  It's short, but has some good points.

It's called "PostgreSQL, the free database that's at least as good as
one you'd pay for" and it's URL is :

http://www.epinions.com/content_19552308868

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift