New section on techdocs started - PostgreSQL Jobs

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New section on techdocs started - PostgreSQL Jobs
Date: 2001-04-25 13:01:56
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi all,

After speaking with some people regarding PostgreSQL related jobs, there
is now a new section on the site showing
openings specifically for PostgreSQL skilled people, along with
appropriate contact details.

If this proves to be a useful community service we will expand it as

Submissions are welcomed too!

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi