New guide #2 - "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the Referential Integrity tables" by Joel Burton

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New guide #2 - "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the Referential Integrity tables" by Joel Burton
Date: 2001-04-24 07:28:29
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-docs
Hi all,

Joel Burton has been kind enough to update a previous in-depth tutorial
about using PostgreSQL's Referential Integrity constraints for the
benefit of the PostgreSQL community.

In addition to being a tutorial, this guide also includes practical
methods of  manipulating PostgreSQL's referential integrity tables for
good results.

His tutorial is called the "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the
Referential Integrity tables" (pretty descriptive!) and is located at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/hackingreferentialintegrity.html

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Ludovic PENETDate: 2001-04-24 22:20:39