Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org, chris+pg-hackers(at)netmonger(dot)net, thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: No printable 7.1 docs?
Date: 2001-04-19 15:41:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > > Sorry you are seeing trouble. I missed seeing your traffic on the dsssl
> > > list to which I am subscribed; which one are you using?
> > dssslist(at)lists(dot)mulberrytech(dot)com
> The mailing list you should be on is docbook-apps(at)lists(dot)oasis-open(dot)org
> (see http://lists.oasis-open.org), which is more about docbook processing
> and less about dsssl programming (since that won't help you).

Ah, thanks for the tip. I've been on the dsssl list forever, and it *is*
related to the toolset we are using.

btw, I've poked a bit at the rtf generated for the reference pages, and
have found that the rtf emits gratuitous "\keepn" flags (keep the
paragraph with the *following* paragraph).

If I use sed to change these to "\keep" flags (keep the paragraph itself
together) then the pages look *much* better. Will experiment a bit more,
but I'm on the road to an easier way to generate the reference pages.

- Thomas