Re: Re: [GENERAL] Better Features document?

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Joel Burton <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [GENERAL] Better Features document?
Date: 2001-04-08 12:38:18
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Hi Joel,

Since you've got a 5 page document already, maybe you'd like to put what
you've got on the net somewhere (I can put it on techdocs.postgresql.org
if you'd like), then massage it into shape for an updated 2 page intro
Peter is suggesting?

Don't want to lose 3 pages of what may just be really insightful
work... :-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
<snip>
> If you can make it a little less than 5 pages (like 2), we can put it into
> the preface of the documentation. I'd imagine it stuck somewhere near the
> following URL:
<snip>
- Indira Gandhi