Re: important decrease of performance using the BETA version in one particular case

From: Isabelle Therrien <therriei(at)LUB(dot)UMontreal(dot)CA>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: important decrease of performance using the BETA version in one particular case
Date: 2001-03-20 15:49:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks, I will try that. It is in fact possible that I vacuumed the tables after emptying them. I
couldn't imagine it had so much effect on the optimizer. But it didn't happen just once, so I
wonder if the problem is only related to that.
And thanks for the tip for my query, I will surely change it.

Isabelle Therrien