Problems with Acess

From: Schollum(at)t-online(dot)de (Norbert Schollum)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with Acess
Date: 2001-03-16 16:34:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

i have updated a linked table on MS-access several times.
on some DB-entries this works fine many times.

but there are some entries, which i can only edit one time.
the next time i try to update them, i get the message,
that another user is working on this entry - but there is
no other user doing this!
i can only cancel the transaction - no chance to do anything.

using psql updating works fine.
is there a known bug in the odbc driver?

please contact me at boopet(at)web(dot)de if you can help me!

thanks a lot!
norbert

--
Comtec Computersysteme