iodbc and Postgresql 7.0.3 update

From: Lonnie Cumberland <Lonnie_Cumberland(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: iodbc and Postgresql 7.0.3 update
Date: 2001-03-15 13:09:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs
  Hello,

I still have not been able to get the PostegreSQL 7.0.3 and iODBC
database manager to be set up correctly and am still getting the same
errors that I reported yesterday although I attempted to set up the
local ~/.odbc.ini

I do not know why this is so difficult and it should be relatively easy
I think, and even re-installed my PostgreSQL server with the 7.0.3
binary RPM's and still the same result.

I was just wondering if ODBC has been compiled into the server in the
binary distribution as it seems as though the psqlODBC drivers do not
want to work. If the PostgreSQL developers have gotten ODBC to work then
I would be VERY interested in hearing how they set it up and what
drivers they used.

Cheers :( :(
Lonnie

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Lonnie CumberlandDate: 2001-03-15 15:45:23