DatabaseMetaData and ResultSetMetaData

From: Alberto Otero García <alberto(at)cometatech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DatabaseMetaData and ResultSetMetaData
Date: 2001-03-09 19:22:04
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-jdbc

Hello everybody,

I'm planning to do a tool in order to reverse engineer from a database
already created to a UML diagram. I'd like to do the test with a PostgreSQL
database, but I've found that DatabaseMetaData and ResultSetMetaData objects
are not fully implemented. This classes are required to do the job I'm
planning, so, does anybody know if will be implemented and released in a short
time?

P.D.: if anybody knows about some open source that already does this tasks,
please tell me.

--
Alberto Otero García e-mail: alberto(at)cometatech(dot)com
Cometa Technologies, S.L. URL: http://www.cometatech.com