Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors

From: Alessio Bragadini <alessio(at)albourne(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date: 2001-02-28 14:19:58
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

Andrew Snow wrote:

> personally would be interested in writing something about functions and
> PL/PGSQL and so on, as it seems to me there needs to be somewhere with more
> examples as the online documentation doesn't really cut it.

When I was using Oracle in my past job, it was a great breakthrough
digging through some of the PL/Sql books written by Steven Feuerstein.
It can happen the same if "a real book" is written about Plpgsql.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini alessio(at)albourne(dot)com
APL Financial Services http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925