Re: pg_dump

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Pierce Tyler <pierce(at)greatbridge(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump
Date: 2001-02-27 00:56:05
Lists: pgsql-docs
> Noticed a couple of typos in the pg_dump docs (Reference Guide).
> Suggested corrections attached.

Got it. Thanks.

Peter E and other doc'ers:

While there, I noticed that there were some embedded ^M's at the end of
some lines of text. I have a utility to scrub that cruft off of the end
of lines (it scrubs any non-printable character and any whitespace) and
have run it on all of the ref/ files; some had ^M's and others had some
other kind of whitespace stripped out. Most files got touched.

I'd like to commit these at some point, but perhaps I should wait until
freezing the docs? Which btw is Real Soon Now, since scrappy may be
close to declaring the release date.

Comments?

                      - Thomas