Re: beta5 ...

From: Justin Clift <aa2(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: beta5 ...
Date: 2001-02-23 00:08:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Vince,

Here's the next thing... how do you want to distinguish between Solaris
SPARC, Solaris INTEL (and maybe even Solaris MAC even though it isn't
sold any longer)? Each of these has a 32 and 64 bit mode also.

I thought that might be what "Platform" could be used for, but
"Architecture" sounds right.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator