Re: Re: beta5 ...

From: Justin Clift <aa2(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: beta5 ...
Date: 2001-02-21 00:35:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As well as Linux I run Solaris 8 SPARC (32-bit not 64), Solaris 7 SPARC
(SMP, 32-bit not 64), Solaris 7 Intel (both SMP and uni-processor) and
Solaris 8 Intel (both SMP and uni-processor).

I can be counted on to do testing of these as required in about 2 weeks
from now, after I get a new permanent connection here.

With luck I'll additionally have the finances to buy some SPARC 64-bit
machines in a few months.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator