MSAccess memo types in Postgres

From: "D(dot) Johnson" <dspectra(at)home(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MSAccess memo types in Postgres
Date: 2001-02-03 12:08:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In regards to an email I recieved concerning creating a Postgres "memo"
data type similar to MSAccess. My previous post concerning creating the
type and a supporting text function... I have found that there seems to
be a conflict with the function name "textfunc" with Postgres. I believe
this is an internal conflict, for those who have considered using this
work around you will have to change the name of the function name
"textfunc" to something else. i.e "textin" "textout"