Table recognition

From: Peter Rodriguez <pfrodri(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table recognition
Date: 2001-01-16 06:01:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have PostgreSQL installed on my stand-alone machine with RedHat 6.2. I
have created several tables in one database using Pgaccess and have no
problems using them through the GUI. However, when I try to use the psql
interface, although it successfully lists the tables, when I try to
operate on them, I get the error message "..table does not exist".
Maybe I am missing something - any suggestions, please?

--
Peter Rodriguez
2/219, St. George Street, Papatoetoe