Password for postdrv.exe

From: "David Zoll" <dzoll(at)nyscul(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Password for postdrv.exe
Date: 2001-01-04 16:52:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I've searched for info on this, and found
nothing useful.  I am trying to install ODBC drivers for PostgreSQL on a
Windows 98 system using postdrv.exe version 6.50 from
ftp.postgresql.org.  When I run the program, first it confirms that I
want to install the drivers, then it asks me for a password.  I can find
no documentation as to what the password would be here.  Help?!

To be specific, the dialog box has a title of "InstallShield
Self-Extracting Exe", and the text is "Please enter the password
required to extract the attached files".

Sincerely,
-David Zoll

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: faroxyDate: 2001-01-05 03:46:01