Re: constraint question

From: mwaples(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: constraint question
Date: 2000-12-31 21:31:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

"D. Duccini" wrote:

> what language are you using?

Im using php/web interface to enter the data - I'ts easy enough to
restrict whats entered that way using ereg etc- but occasionaly I find
it quicker/easier to just do stuff by isql and so wanted to try and
restrict it at the database level -
it's not absolutely neccessary - I as more interested in knowing how to
do it.

might be easier to perform the check