Re: References to SERIAL

From: Thomas SMETS <tsmets(at)altern(dot)org>
To: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
Cc: psql sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: References to SERIAL
Date: 2000-12-30 22:43:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

Yeap,

Tx Brett. The syntaxe you gave means much more to me than the one I got
from the Book "PostresSQL : Introduction & Concept" from Bruce Momjian
seems a bit short while the PostgreSQL user guide from Thomas LOCKHART
has the full theorical description.

I'll probably stick more with the second one in the future.

Thomas,

--
Sat Dec 30 15:23:42 CET 2000

Thomas SMETS                        e-mail : tsmets(at)altern(dot)org
Av. de la Brabançonne 133 / 3       Tel. : +32 (0)2 742. 05. 94.
1030 Bruxelles
======= Quote of the Day =========
"In the long run, every program becomes rococo, and then rubble."
-- Alan Perlis