RI tutorial needs tech review

From: "Joel Burton" <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RI tutorial needs tech review
Date: 2000-12-03 22:30:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers
(I posted this yesterday, but it never appeared. Apologies if it's a
duplicate to you.)

I've written (& submitted to pgsql-docs) a tutorial on using RI
features
and on alter the system catalog to change RI properties for existing
relationships.

I needs polishing, etc., but, mostly it needs someone more familiar
than I
to look at the last section, on Hacking RI. All of the changes I
recommend
I've tried in my databases (pg7.0.2 and pg7.1-devel), and haven't
noticed
any problems, but if anyone has any words of
warning/advice/additional
tips, I'd appreciate it.)

It should be in today's pgsql-docs listings.
--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton(at)scw(dot)org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)