Re: beta testing version

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-12-03 04:42:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> This statement of yours kinda belittles the work done over the past
> few years by volunteers.

imho it does not, and if somehow you can read that into it then you have
a much different understanding of language than I. I *am* one of those
volunteers, and know that the hundreds of hours I have contributed is
only a small part of the whole.

My discussion on this is over; apologies to others for helping to waste
bandwidth :(

I'll be happy to continue it next over some beers, which is a much more
appropriate setting.

                    - Thomas