Re: darwin pgsql patches

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Peter Bierman <bierman(at)apple(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: darwin pgsql patches
Date: 2000-11-30 19:22:10
Lists: pgsql-patches
> Peter B, comments?

fwiw (in case I'm coming across as *just* in a bad mood ;), it seems
like the right time to help Apple understand that they should be
building their compiler with predefined symbols so that the machine and
OS type can be identified automatically. In general, one expects that
from the compiler, though I'm sure we have exceptions in our supported
platforms.

                  - Thomas