compiling pg 7.0.3 on sco 5.0.5

From: "Arno A(dot) Karner" <karner(at)tnss(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: compiling pg 7.0.3 on sco 5.0.5
Date: 2000-11-30 13:04:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers
ive got the backend stuff to compile on sco with the sdk had to add
to get rid of unresolved var gethostbyaddress. made it as far as
epcg compiles but fails with unresolved var
nocachegetattr in pgc.o
is this a yacc/lex issue if so what would be min version requirements
bison/flex replacments, easiest to port to sco 5.0.5

My opinions are my own and not that of my employer even if I am self

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: mlwDate: 2000-11-30 13:37:42