Tutorial: chapter 5

From: itdcgb <itdcgb(at)its(dot)hants(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tutorial: chapter 5
Date: 2000-12-12 15:33:28
Lists: pgsql-docs
In 'Joins between classes' in Section 5 of the tutorial we have, in
the first paragraph:

    As an example, say we wish to find all the records that
    are in the  temperature  range  of  other records. In
    effect, we need to compare the temp_lo and temp_hi
    attributes of each EMP instance to the temp_lo and
    temp_hi  attributes of all other EMP instances.

I believe that EMP should read WEATHER, as the example query that
follows joins WEATHER to itself.

EMP is often used in Oracle examples.

Regards,
Graham