Damaged table "pg_class"

From: Jens Hartwig <jhartwig(at)debis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Damaged table "pg_class"
Date: 2000-11-27 07:59:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello all,

when I try to access the system-table "pg_class", I get the following
error:

zeda=# select * from pg_class;
NOTICE: get_groname: group 1 not found
before or while processing the request.
!#

What happened? Is there any way to repare the damaged table?

Thanks in advance for all of you, who spend their valuable time!

Best regards, Jens

Jens Hartwig
debis Systemhaus GEI mbH
10875 Berlin