Damaged table "pg_class"

From: Jens Hartwig <jhartwig(at)debis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Damaged table "pg_class"
Date: 2000-11-27 07:59:04
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello all,

when I try to access the system-table "pg_class", I get the following

zeda=# select * from pg_class;
NOTICE:  get_groname: group 1 not found
        before or while processing the request.

What happened? Is there any way to repare the damaged table?

Thanks in advance for all of you, who spend their valuable time!

Best regards, Jens

Jens Hartwig
debis Systemhaus GEI mbH
10875 Berlin
Tel.     : +49 (0)30 2554-3282
Fax      : +49 (0)30 2554-3187
Mobil    : +49 (0)170 167-2648
E-Mail   : jhartwig(at)debis(dot)com

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Paul BreenDate: 2000-11-27 14:16:28