Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site

From: 李紅兵 <lihongbing(at)intasect(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: "John R Pierce" <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>,<pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site
Date: 2011-05-11 05:53:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs
 Perhaps you misunderstanding what I mean.
I can connect to postgreSQL server  correctly,
but When I connect postgreSQL with TCP Sockets, it return error to connect to oracle server by DBI->connect from perlu script.

When I connect postgreSQL with Unix Domain Sockets,it works well.

My conf file:
listen_addresses = '*'  # what IP address(es) to listen on;
host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          password