Pl/Sql Error (may be..... )

From: Vic <vic(at)dcc(dot)dp(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pl/Sql Error (may be..... )
Date: 2000-11-11 03:31:22
Lists: pgsql-interfacespgsql-novice
  I attach(create language) language PL/pgSQL in PG and
 create   test  function  (cut it from help ) :

 --Просто  склеить  строки в одну
     CREATE FUNCTION ct1(text, text) RETURNS text AS '
        BEGIN
            RETURN $1 || $2;
        END;
    ' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

So that  is  my  log :

pvic(at)ses:~ > pslq
stoage
bash: pslq: command not
found
pvic(at)ses:~ > psql
storage
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql
monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of
POSTGRESQL
[PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc
egcs-2.91.66]

   type \? for help on slash
commands
   type \q to
quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute
query
 You are currently connected to the database:
storage

storage=> select
ct1('ddd','ddd');
ERROR:  plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc
failed

Can  anyone tell me  how  correct  this  error and/or its  my  mistake
or PG bug ?

Thanks in advance.

 Vic (AKA MorDoor)

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Mike HammondsDate: 2000-11-13 16:06:17