Re: need help with errors in ODBC log

From: Carolyn Lu Wong <carolyn(at)greatpacific(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: need help with errors in ODBC log
Date: 2000-11-07 22:22:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

The thing is, when I run the same application accessing database from
the local server (LAN), I don't have the VB 3669 error, and the
additional 'Select * from' does not exist in the log file. However, if
i'm accessing database from remote server (WAN), it causes the VB
error and there's additional 'select * from' in the log file! Apart
from the differences in the data, both database table definitions are
identical.

FYI, the source of the recordset in VB is SQL statement.