Re: Query cache import?

From: KuroiNeko <evpopkov(at)carrier(dot)kiev(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query cache import?
Date: 2000-11-01 00:26:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>   My query  cache is in  usable state and  it's efficient for  all things
> those motivate me to work on this.

 Well, you know, us application developers are lazy egoists, we want all of
that without efforts on our side :)  In fact, customers do that. They don't
want to pay for both implementing query cache and re-writing applications.
 I suggest  by your  description that  it shouldn't be  a brain  surgery to
apply your caching to a stable server, so when I'll have a chance to put my
hands on  a busy  discussion forum  next time, it'd  be nice  to give  it a
whirl.

--

 contaminated fish and microchips
  huge supertankers on Arabian trips