Great Bridge is hiring!

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Great Bridge is hiring!
Date: 2000-10-23 14:53:48
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

All,

Apologies for the nature of this post - I think/hope this will be of
general interest to the PostgreSQL community:

Great Bridge is hiring. Big time.

We're particularly interested in what we're calling "knowledge
engineers" - the people who will work with paying Great Bridge customers
to troubleshoot technical issues with PostgreSQL and other open source
technologies, work on the fix themselves, and get paid to hack on
PostgreSQL and other projects in their "down" time. Here's the position
description from our website:

--

This highly specialized engineer will be the front line of Great
Bridge's professional support services, working to troubleshoot and

--

Great Bridge is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia - which boasts a mild
climate, moderate cost of living, and easy access to lots of water,

Great Bridge currently has 32 full-time employees and is growing fast.
The knowledge engineer positions are located in Norfolk, and offer very
competitive salaries, stock options, and comprehensive benefits. If you
love PostgreSQL and open source, and want to get in on the ground floor
of a leading open source software company, please contact me off-list
and let's talk.

Thanks,
Ned

Ned Lilly e: ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com
Vice President w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC f: 757.233.5555