Re: wrong documentation and others .....

From: Gabriel Lopez <gabilm(at)dif(dot)um(dot)es>
To: dhjr(at)hddesign(dot)com, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wrong documentation and others .....
Date: 2000-10-16 16:24:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi again. Sorry to be late.
I have recompiled the jdbc drivers in Solaris and it fail again. I have see the
source code and I only can arrive to see the error in:

org/postgresql/fastpath/FasPath.java

in the method:

public Object fastpath(int fnid,boolean resulttype,FastpathArg[] args)

the fail is in the loop reading the result:
sometime a 'E' element is return after a 'Z'

Cheers, Gabi.