Re: postgresql

From: Tim Kientzle <kientzle(at)acm(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql
Date: 2000-09-29 17:10:21
Lists: pgsql-general
The mailing address in my address book (which is what I generally use):
        pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

The daily digests I get have the following email address at the top:
        pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org

Both seem to work for me.

					- Tim

Richard Brown wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Sorry to bother you, I just picked you at random.  I'm completely failing to
> be able to send emails to the postgres list and was just wondering what
> address you send your messages to, mayber I'm getting it wrong.  I certainly
> don't see them on the list and I don't get any errors back.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Richard.

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: bmccoyDate: 2000-09-29 17:13:29