Re: REL7_0_PATCHES pgsql/src/include (config.h.in)

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Alfred Perlstein <bright(at)wintelcom(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: REL7_0_PATCHES pgsql/src/include (config.h.in)
Date: 2000-09-07 16:03:43
Lists: pgsql-committers

> the problem is that I don't get the CVSROOT directory, the one
> that contains all the administrative scripts.

Oh! afaik this is not common practice; CVSup is typically used in the
manner we are using it. istm that this does open up the possibility of
bleeding the various projects Marc supports into a CVSup service
intended for Postgres, and I'm not sure it is worth the effort. Why not
ask someone for "the support scripts", whatever those are?

- Thomas