Seek for cygwin1.dll to run postgreSQL on WinNT workstation

From: Johannes Pretorius <johannes(at)promed(dot)co(dot)za>
To: Novice PostgreSQL <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seek for cygwin1.dll to run postgreSQL on WinNT workstation
Date: 2000-08-31 06:00:17
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi there
--------
I am COMPLETELY new to PostgreSQL and need some assistance please..

I am actually running through some databases to search for one that can
surve our companies needs and is affordable for the clients..

If somebody can please tell me where I can get 'cygwin1.dll' to run
PostgreSQL on WinNT - Workstation . I have downloaded the postgreSQL
from ftp.linux.co.za and found the WinNT
distro there..

So if somebody can please help in this manner..

Thanks in Advance
Johannes

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Matthew GreenDate: 2000-08-31 16:00:28