Pasing Cursors

From: James Kewin <james(dot)kewin(at)msdw(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Pasing Cursors
Date: 2000-08-29 10:17:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

I'm trying to write some Informix ESQL but due to my limited
understanding, I've run into a sticking point:

"Does anybody know how to pass Informix cursors to a function?"

If anybody could give me a few pointers on this, it would be greatly
appreciated,

Thanks in advance
James.

Ps: This may not be the right group to post to, but this is the closest
I could find!