Re: typo correction

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: typo correction
Date: 2000-08-21 04:30:29
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Please write email addresses like this in DocBook:
> | Report problems to <email>pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org</>.
> Please do *not* do this: ...

I wasn't aware that the <email> tag was available, but istm that it
doesn't actually do what I would like, which is to put a proper name
*and* an email address together. What convention should we use to do
that? The <ulink> tag does that, though depending on the style sheet it
may not do exactly what we want. One of these days I want to have a
Postgres-specific style sheet to make minor adjustments like this. I'll
play with <email> though and see what it can do...

- Thomas