TRIGGERS and FUNCTIONS

From: "ashok raj" <ashokexplorer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TRIGGERS and FUNCTIONS
Date: 2007-08-20 04:56:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello All ,

I am having a table named "test" with a trigger " tri_test
" which triggers the function " replicate() " on insert, update and
delete .
Can I able to get the SQL STATEMENT which triggers the
function replicate ( ) , inside the function definition replicate ( ) .
So that I could execute that statement in the remote
postgreSQL server

Please help
ashok