Re: Documentation - Running Postgresql on NT

From: Dan Rosner <rosner(at)cascadepg(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, palmtreefrb(at)earthlink(dot)net
Subject: Re: Documentation - Running Postgresql on NT
Date: 2000-08-15 06:32:06
Lists: pgsql-ports

> Fredrick Bartlett wrote:
> >
> > Any chance the below would instll and run on win2000?

Probably not.

I've received information that the Cygipc package required for
Postgresql to run on NT doesn't work on Win2000. You can see the
July 2000 Cygwin archive for details. Basically, it doesn't look
like Cygipc is currently being maintained. Thanks to those
of you listening who pointed that out.

--
Dan Rosner
Cascade Programming Group