Database in recovery mode

From: "Michael Richards" <michael(at)fastmail(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database in recovery mode
Date: 2000-08-04 18:48:47
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hi.

I've got a postgres system that keeps going into recovery mode. I
can't really find any docs on this. All of the postgres processes
will be in the STOP state and when I try to connect it will say "The
database is in recovery mode".

I suspect there is a query that is causing it to crash in some
specific way that causes it. This is happening about once per day.

Any ideas?

-Michael
     http://fastmail.ca/ - Fast Free Web Email for Canadians

pgsql-sql by date