Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Henry B(dot) Hotz" <hotz(at)jpl(dot)nasa(dot)gov>, PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installation Report for powerpc-apple-netbsdelf1.5
Date: 2000-07-26 05:12:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> PS: Lockhart might be more nearly on-site for you, though. JPL is
> a long way from Pittsburgh.

*rolf*

Henry and I work at the same place, as you probably noticed. I had
helped a bit with another machine of his some time ago (he seems to have
a fondness for old Macs; it reminded me that a Centris/Quadra machine is
*really slow* by today's standards, and that it would be best to leave
mine in the closet).

And he has been around Postgres long enough to think that "Tom L." is
someone other than Tom Lane. I had been tempted to mention this in my
previous reply, but thought it might make it past unnoticed :)

- Thomas