altering column constraints

From: Kyle <kyle(at)actarg(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: altering column constraints
Date: 2000-07-24 16:30:25
Lists: pgsql-sql
Is it possible to alter a column check constraint without a
dump/reload?  Now that I have RI working, it is a little more tricky to
dump/reload a single table because you lose reference triggers.  So I'm
not sure how to change a column constraint without dumping/reloading the
entire database.

I looked at editing pg_relcheck directly.  I don't know if that is legal
or not, but the rcbin column worries me as I'm not sure how/when this
gets derived from the rcsrc column.  Anyone know if this is possible to
do (even if it requires some poking around)?

pgsql-sql by date