Full text index/compiling fti.c

From: Juan Julian Merelo Guervos <jmerelo(at)geneura(dot)ugr(dot)es>
To: pgsql-novice(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Full text index/compiling fti.c
Date: 2000-07-19 17:48:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
I have been trying to compile the fti.c program that comes in the
contrib directory, to no avail. Looks like it includes other files,
which try to look for one such fmgr.h file, which is not in the
postgres-7.0 source distribution. That fmgr.h file seems to define one
such FmgrInfo struct, which I have not found anywhere else. Is that an
obsolete 6.x structure? Is there an equivalent in 7.0?

What could I do, in any case, to compile it?

Thanks!

--> NEW ADDRESSES <--
jmerelo(at)geneura(dot)ugr(dot)es | jjmerelo(at)worldonline(dot)es
JJ Merelo | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada | http://www.geneura.org/