Re: again: add collation support function

From: "Ameen - Etemady" <eetemadi(at)ce(dot)sharif(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: again: add collation support function
Date: 2005-02-07 14:20:28
Lists: pgsql-patches
Why you didn't reply this messages.

I was searching for this one several hours, thanks for M.Taghizadeh. I
think, if it place in contribution section of postgresql, it will avoid
wasting several hours for peoples like me that wants this one.
Does it have a bad implementaion?
Sorry I think it is a very bad manner for postgresql master developers to
leave such this message without any reply.
I will appreciate if you reply this one.

Best Regards.

> Sorry I have forgotten to attach the implementaion of
> nls_sort function.
>
> I kindly ask people who concern about support multiple
> locale per column to verify this implementation and
> fix it to be suitable for contribuation.
>
> Best Regards
> M. Taghizade

pgsql-patches by date