Re: 回复:Re: [PERFORM] the jokes for pg concurre?==?UTF-8?Q?ncy write performance

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: wyx6fox(at)sina(dot)com, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 回复:Re: [PERFORM] the jokes for pg concurre?==?UTF-8?Q?ncy write performance
Date: 2010-02-02 15:43:52
Lists: pgsql-performance
2010/2/1  <wyx6fox(at)sina(dot)com>:

> yet, this code is just for fun , why ? because i found this code in one
> article:PostgreSQL Concurrency Issues .

I'm not familiar with the "code" that you are referring to.  Do you
have a hyper-link to it?

> Tom Lane
> Red Hat Database Group
> Red Hat, Inc.

Also, I'm not sure why you mentioned Tom's name here.  Does he have
anything to do with the "code" that you've previously mentioned?

> so many design should be better than this , But now we should talk about
> this ,I just want talk about confick update on concurrency write
> transaction.

Regarding the update conflict, what aspect of it did you want to talk
about?  Also, so that others (having much more experience that I do)
can participate in this discussion please reply-all to the email.
This will ensure that the pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing is
included.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Greg StarkDate: 2010-02-02 16:08:53