Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE
Date: 2010-01-29 16:49:04
Lists: lapug

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> I'd be up for Friday or Saturday.  I'm planning to drive out early
> Monday morning, so Sunday wouldn't be so good.
>
> Doing it at 8:30pm on Saturday, after the BOF, has its good points.  It
> also means that our members have to choose between other BOFs and the
> conference social and ours, which isn't so good.

How about having the Social dinner at the Hotel on Saturday after the
BOF. IIRC, it wasn't too noisy. Also, it gives everyone the freedom
to come and go as they please it they chose to participate in other
events.

I'm not apposed to having another Social on Sunday evening. But I'll
need to leave fairly early so that I can get ready for work Monday
morning.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.