Re: next meeting

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Barbara Kotlyar <barbara(dot)kotlyar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: next meeting
Date: 2009-09-10 19:41:28
Lists: lapug
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Barbara Kotlyar
<barbara(dot)kotlyar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> I was wondering when your next meeting is being held?
> I am interested in providing speakers and sponsoring pizza/drinks.
> Can you please let me know who I should coordinate with?

Hello Barbara,

I'm sorry to say that I haven't kept up on this.   Previously I was
short on speakers and topics, but I did not persist in trying to
finding new ones.

If you have speakers and topics in mind, I would be happy to schedule
another LAPUG meeting  the end of September or early October.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug