Re: ODBC driver & connection limit

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adnan DURSUN <a_dursun(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC driver & connection limit
Date: 2009-08-20 14:18:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Adnan DURSUN<a_dursun(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

>   Does PostgreSQL ODBC driver has a connection limit ? If so, how we can
> change this ?

As far as I know, the ODBC driver does not specify any limits.
However, the postgresql server does. Notice the max_connection
parameter of the postgresql.conf file:

ttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/runtime-config-connection.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-CONNECTION-SETTINGS

There are other limiting factors involved beyond this setting also.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Vit the LoLos Angeles PostgreSQL Users Gup (LAPUG)G)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug